We will strengthen the ability of individuals and organisations to deliver high quality, innovative dementia care and services.
We will facilitate the transfer of research knowledge into sustained better practice.
We will solve problems and add value for organisations who engage our services.
Benefits of working with Alzheimer’s Australia NSW include:
- Inclusive, flexible aged care consultancy programs which can be adapted to the unique needs of your clients and staff;
- A strengths-based approach which empowers people living with dementia and support staff;
- Consultants with real-world experience in aged care nursing, dementia care, dementia research, acute services and aged care best practice;
- A non-denominational organisation able to adapt programs to the cultural and social needs of your business;
- Wide geographic coverage: Able to consult and train anywhere within New South Wales.
- Consultancy programs are inclusive of the latest research into creating engaging, purposeful strengths-based programs for people living with dementia.
- A track record of transformational programs.
Dementia consulting services we offer
- Tailored consulting services – advisory and implementation support
- Benchmarking performance
- Capability assessment
- Services review and evaluation
- Strategy planning
- Program/service design and development
- Coaching, mentoring, modelling and facilitating
- Clinical review & interventions to help improve the care of people with dementia
- Data analysis